- The competition will run from the 20th of February until the 14th of April.
- You must be registered for the hackathon on Devpost.
- You must be, or be over, the age of 18.
- Competing individually or in a team (in which case the prize will be divided equally among all members as registered on Devpost).
- You cannot be related in any capacity to the Picnic Group or any of its partners or subsidiaries.
- Submissions should be in the same general format as the example submission (included in the dataset).
- Submissions should be in the same file format as the example submission (.tsv).
- Submissions should be in a .zip file named after your team, and every .tsv file should be named with the date it is submitted on (and numbered 1 to 3 if you intend on submitting more than one file for the day). E.g. If you hand in three submissions for the 13th of March, this is what they should look like: 13-03-19_1.tsv; 13-03-19_2.tsv; 13-03-19_3.tsv.
- No more than three submissions per day will be considered (
- Should more than three submissions be uploaded, only the last three will be taken into account.
- Submissions that do not fit this format will not be taken into account.
- The dataset provided is the sole property of the Picnic Group, and can only be used for the purpose of the hackathon.
- The code provided as the solution is subject to the license under which the repository containing the code has been set.